The Autel MK908 Wireless Dignostic Tool is the ideal automotive diagnostic tool. Can solve the vehicle control modules issues. As an advanced version of MS908, Autel MaxiCom MK908 Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Tool is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated automotive OBDII scanner.
Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information
- Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- Adaptive data –reprogram adaptive data
Advanced ECU Coding Capability
ECU coding function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Bi-Directional Control & Active Test
Autel MK908 allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as ABS, Pump Motor Test and checking Module information, etc. This service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. This function is useful in determining whether the ECM responds to command well.
ADAS Function for Safer Driving
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision.
Autel ADAS Calibration Tool provides comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. It covers vehicle makes including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Kia.
Supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive. Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
Autel MK908 All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis & Services
||Reminds you to change the oil when required.
||Reads, clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
||Shows all the information related to the battery management system.
||Reads and clears anti-lock braking system problems.
||Shows errors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaust system).
||Monitors air pressure in the tires.
||Used for enhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
- Vehicle Coverage: mk908 has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20,Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
- Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information;
- Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI.
- Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. MK908 comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian.
- AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel mk908 displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
- Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online.
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB: 2.0
- BT v.2.1 + EDR
- SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Dual Speakers
- 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||NW: 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN