[US Ship]Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with All System and Service Functions (MD802+MaxiCheck Pro)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free standard shipping on all orders
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
30-Day Return Policy
About this item
- 👍【2022 NEWEST AUTEL SCANNER WITH 28 RESET FUNCTIONS】: Autel MK808z diagnostic scanner is the Newest Autel MaxiCOM series product, enjoy pop-up guidance for easy access to 28 most popular maintenance services in this scan tool: IMMO Keys( *ONLY available for Asian vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.), ABS brake bleeding and Airbag Reset, Oil Reset, reset parking brake pads after replacement, DPF, BMS, SAS Calibration, and etc. Menus vary by vehicle’s make, model, and year.
- 👍【MK808z FULL SYSTEMS SCAN TOOL】: Autel MK808z is a professional car diagnostic tool that can access all available car electronic systems like ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc. This scan tool can read and clear fault codes(DTCs) on all systems and show live data steam of multiple sensors in graph and text. NOT a bi-directional diagnostic scanner. Active Test is NOT available.
- 👍【ADVANCED HARDWARE & 13 LANGUAGES】: Autel Maxicom MK808z is an upgraded version of MX808/maxicheck series. Built with high-end hardware configuration ( a 4-core Cortex-A9 processor 1.5 GHz, a 7" LCD touch screen with 1024*600 resolution, 32GB memory, a 5000mAh battery, etc.), MK808 greatly improves your work efficiency and win more customers for you. MK808 supports 13 languages. If you need to change the language, please provide us with its serial number.
- 👍【AUTO VIN SCAN & WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE】: MK808z automotive diagnostic tool features the smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily and efficiently. It comes with unmatched vehicle coverage for more than 80+ US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Please check compatibility with the VIN number through QA.
- 👍【PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT & FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS】: This auto scanner MK808z diagnostic scan tool contains full OBDII test modes. Use the FEEDBACK feature, get technical support in time. After diagnosis, submit the diagnostic feedback to Autel, Autel professional experts will provide you with solutions based on feedback to get issues fixed.
- 👍【12 MONTHS FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES】: Your purchase is 100% risk-free as you can return MaxiCOM MK808z for REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days and it’s protected from defects for 12 Months by US seller. 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes, newly added car models software and functions.
Top Reasons to Choose Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808z
- The most affordable combination of ALL systems diagnostics and 25 (still growing) service functions in one Android based 7” touchscreen tablet tool.
- A full detection for ALL systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc.).
- 28 (still growing) commonly used hot services covered for complete diagnosis and reset functions in routine maintenance.
- Supports 10 Modes of OBDII operations in 4 display modes (Analog Gauge, Text, Waveform Graph, Digital Gauge).
- Extensive coverage of over 55 car brands worldwide.
- One Touch AutoVIN & AutoScan for smart diagnostics.
- One Click Software Update via Wi-Fi.
- Multiple Language Support (13): English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
- Abundant other useful feature
28+ Special Functions of this Diagnostic Tool
- Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
- DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration;
- BMS service to reset battery management system;
- ABS Bleeding ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
- Injector Coding to write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector;
- IMMO (Anti-theft matching) by disabling the lost car key and programming the new car key,can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
- Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, ABS & SRS, WIN DR Roof, Seats, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, Cylinder, Odometer, Turbocharging, Clutch, A/F Setting.
*Note: Varies by vehicle’s make, model and year.
Welcome to send us the VIN data for compatibility check.
ALL Systems Diagnoses for Vehicle Health Status Checking
- If you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
- If the Emission system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
- If vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
- If your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The Transmission system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
- To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
- To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
Complete OBD2 functions
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Auto VIN Scan
MK808z scan tool identifies CAN-Enabled vehicles at one touch to obtain vehicle make, model, year, and other information. The Auto VIN technology enables technicians to quickly identify the vehicle, scan all the ECUs and perform diagnostics on the selected system.
This function can record and store tested vehicle history that includes general vehicle information such as vehicle year, make and mode, retrieved DTC from the previous test, and all information manually inputted by the technician. Autel MK808z will greatly improve efficiency and save time.
MK808 scanner provides 1-year free updating to automatically renew the operating system, improve the MaxiCOM system, and upgrade vehicle software with one click. MaxiSys MK808 subsequent updating costs USD124.5 a year for enjoying more advanced functions, but all the common maintenance functions are still available for free even without updating.
Autel MaxiSys MK808z works on 10000+ American, European, and Asia car models like Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, BMW, Benz, Audi, Fiat, Honda, Infiniti, Hyundai, etc., and solves 98% of vehicle problems. Note: Welcome to message us the VIN data or visit Autel website for checking compatibility before purchase.
13 Languages Supported
MK808z car scanner supports 13 worldwide languages including English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian. You can follow the language setting instructions to adjust the system language.
The package includes MK808 Diagnostic Scanner, Main Cable, Mini USB Cable, Power Adapter, User Manual, and Quick Guide. A protection film on screen is used to avoid scratch and press, you can remove it when using. MK808 also promises a 3-month return & replacement policy and 24*7 after-sales service. Any problems, please get in touch with us.
For this Autel MK808z Diagnostic Tool, you need to log in with an Autel ID to activate it. If you have an Autel ID, you can sign in directly. If not, you can follow the Product Registration Instruction to create a free Autel ID in just one minute.
When owning an Autel ID, you can get full access to software renewals, community forums, and software downloads.
- Visit the Autel website on a personal computer
- Click “Create Autel ID” and get into the registration page
- Input your mail address as Autel ID and click the “Get Verification Code” menu
(Receive a mail in your inbox with the verification code from Autel Support. Please input the verification code on the registration page and other required information to complete the registration.)
- Finish creating and you will get an Autel ID
- Log in with the Autel ID and enter MK808 serial number and password (Serial number and password are located on the “About Screen” under “Settings”)
- Finish the product registration
- Please remove the screen protection film before using the scanner. This protection film is to avoid any scratch/impression on the screen during manufacturing and shipment.
- You may receive a scanner that has been registered. That is due to a sampling inspection having been performed on the scanner by our trusted engineers. Feel free to MESSAGE us to exchange for another unit if you are dissastisfied.
- Any problems, please MESSAGE US any time.