【2023 Autel Key Programmer MaxiIM IM508S】
• Powerful combination of key and immobilizer programming, all system diagnostics, extensive service menu
• Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning
• Expert Mode for advanced key learning
• Read PIN/CS (all keys lost) key generation, key learning, remote learning
• IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
• Transpronder read/write, EEPROM/MCU read/write
• All Systems diagnostics for US, Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
• Extensive Service Menu, including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Light Reset, and BMS
• Cloud-based report management, allowing you to view device and test records anytime, anywhere
• Quad-Core processor
• Internal reliable 64GB Memory
• Android 11.0 Operating System for fast bootup and multitasking
• 7-inch LCD touchscreen with 1024 x600 resolution
【Professional IMMO & Key Fob Programming】
The Autel IM508S scanner is equipped with an XP200 k~y programmer and offers a wide range of IMMO services, such as reading and writing to the engine, EEPROM, MCU, and immobilizer; resetting, coding, and backing up the IMMO ECU; reading PINs (Add Keys/All Lost); k-e-y creation, k-e-y learning, and remote learning.
【28+ Maintenance Services 】
With a coverage that is 10%+ greater than that of competitors and still growing, the Autel IM508S offers full-systems special features including CKP Relearn, Injector Coding, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, ABS bleed, Throttle Reset, Air Suspension, etc. For instance, Toyota offers significantly more coverage than its rivals and supports a wide range of 241 unique functions, such as tire number registration, ID registration, key-code registration, etc.
The 2023 Workshop scanner IM508S is a potent bidirectional scanning instrument in addition to an IMMO tool. It may conduct actual active testing, such as ABS bleed, window up/down, on/off, and so on, by sending orders to the vehicle's ECU to activate the actuators.
【All Systems Diagnostics-OE-Level 】
Compared with other IMMO tools, the Autel IM508S key fob programming scanner is a comprehensive scan tool as well as an IMMO tool. It scans all modules that are accessible and performs OE-level diagnosis through the reading/clearing of codes, the viewing of live data from multiple sensors in text, graph, and analog format, the freezing frame data, ECU information, and active test. As MaxiCOM MK808S/ MK808Z/ MX808S.
|Power and Battery
5000mAh 3.7V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||500mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on)@3.7V
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||NW: 0.78 kg (1.72 lb.)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN