Autel MK908 is equipped with the hardware including the powerful A7 Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM 64GB Memory, it’s fast to boot-up and multitasking. Combined with the best possible coverage of OE-Level Diagnosis, various most commonly used service functions and special functions, advanced ECU Coding, full bi-directional control, active tests and Key Fob Programming. Autel MK908 Wireless Automotive Scan Tool is the ultimate scan tool for technicians, mechanics and DIYers.
- Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
Autel MK908 allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test and checking Module information, etc. This service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. This function is useful in determining whether the ECM responds to command well.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision.
Autel ADAS Calibration Tool provides comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. It covers vehicle makes including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Kia.
Supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive. Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
- EPB: Reads, clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
- BMS: Shows all the information related to the battery management system.
- ABS: Reads and clears anti-lock braking system problems.
- DPF: Shows errors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaust system).
- TPMS: Monitors air pressure in the tires.
- IMMO: Used for enhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
- Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information;
- Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool MK908 could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI.
- Muti-Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian.
- AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel mk908 displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
- Warranty & Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
- Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||312mm(12.28")x208mm(8.18")x36mm(1.41")|
|Weight||NW: 1.48kg (3.26 lb)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Car Diagnostic Tools Shipping Shipping
We have warehouse in the US ,stocked plenty of goods. For whole US Free Shipping.
For other countries,we will plan the wareshoue soon,and also will offer the free shipping soon.
You can use the freight calculator to calculate the freight according to your countries. If showed 0.00 USD,that means we also offer you free shipping.
Some countries,we only charge very less freight to support your purchase. If you have any questions,you also can send us email.
If showed 0.00 USD,that means we also offer you free shipping.
We will send out from China warehouse,normally it is need 5-7days on the way.
We use DHL/UPS/Fedex.